NEW TO CHRONICALLY JAQUIE? START HERE!
– All About My Chronic Illnesses –
– All About Harlow –
– All About My Port –
– All About My Infusions –
– Judd and Jaq Relationship Q&A Vlog –
— Skip to 7:03 in the Vlog to watch the Relationship Q&A section!
– “New Here” Playlist –
YESTERDAY’S VLOG –
MY PATREON PAGE –
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
– VogMask –
— I wear the mask due to my Angioedema and Immunodeficiency, it filters allergens and germs. Learn more in my “All About My Chronic Illnesses” video!
– Infusion/Feeding Tube Backpack (Use the code “Chronically Jaquie” for 10% off. I had mine professionally tailored by a seamstress to accommodate my feeding tube.) –
– For more info on raw diets visit Janiece’s Channel –
– Primary Camera (Canon G7 X Mark II) –
– Secondary Camera (Canon SX620) –
– My Editing Software (Filmora) –
NEED MORE CHRONIC ILLNESS OR SERVICE DOG INFO?
– Chronic Illness Support Playlist –
– Service Dog Support Playlist –
– Training Tutorial Playlist –
– Feeding Tube Playlist –
– Custom Wheelchair Playlist –
– Pain Management Playlist –
– Other Helpful Playlists –
CONTRIBUTE CLOSED CAPTIONING/TRANSLATIONS!
Help me make my videos more accessible by contributing closed captioning or translations!
– My Instagram –
– Harlow’s Instagram –
My Patron Executive Producers: Danielle Smythers, Karen Ratcliff, Jaime Heiner, Elizabeth Smith & Phillip Casey!
Placement of a Flocare G-tube. For more information visit www.nutriciaflocare.com or contact your Nutricia sales representative.
The video shows detailed instructions for placement, immediate care and long-term care of the balloon gastrostomy tube.
Please consult with a doctor before taking any medical advice, I am not a medical professional just a parent.
Items used in making the video and changing the g-tube;
your g-tube kit- ours is a mic-key button
knife or box cutter
2 medicine cups
2×2 regular gauze
2×2 split gauze
If you like my video or find it helpful please subscribe, I would love to have you on my channel. Also please like the video if you found it helpful or comment below if you have any questions, comments or video suggestions. I would love to hear from you!