South Hampton Community Hospital in Dallas. Our hospital is part of a state-wide system of privately-owned hospitals, each dedicated to meeting the needs of the communities in which they reside.
We believe it’s what’s inside that counts, and that has become our guiding principal as we continue to grow and expand our services, offering them in a caring and courteous atmosphere and committing to the Renaissance Healthcare Systems culture. Whether a patient, visitor or employee, when you enter our doors, we treat you with dignity, respect and compassion. Like family.
But don’t let our down home attitude deceive
you, because you won’t find better care. Our 111-bed acute care
facility rounds out a comprehensive service line. We specialize in orthopedic and cardiac surgery as well as bariatrics, urology, ENT and general medicine. In addition, we offer a full range of digital imaging, including MRI, CT, and X-ray. So if you’re looking for quality healthcare, look no further.
For Our Patients
South Hampton Community Hospital is managed and staffed
by the hometown people who share your values and
interests, and who will give you their best - every day.
With this pledge behind us, we commit to:
- Provide you with a safe, healthy and secure
- Perform our jobs carefully and competently.
- Treat you with honesty, dignity and respect.
- Use safe and effective practices and
- Respond to your needs in a timely manner.
- Provide you detailed information about your care
and carefully explain any changes in treatment.
- Listen to your concerns and answer questions
about your treatment and your health.
At South Hampton Community Hospital, we believe it is
our job to thoroughly support the life-changing work of
the physicians who provide care in our facilities. With
this as our guiding principle, we commit to:
- Provide the state-of-the-art surgical equipment
you need to perform your surgeries and maintain a
high level of patient satisfaction.
- Supply other resources you need to provide the
highest quality healthcare possible.
- Provide administrative tools for effective
scheduling, reimbursement and regulatory support.
- Implement effective marketing and advertising to
help you develop a large referral base of potential
patients and surgical candidates.
- Be responsive to your questions, concerns, ideas
- Provide the working comforts you need to be as
effective as you can be.
- Make sure that "your hospital" is one you can be